Invitation to Tender
South Dublin County Partnership is looking for proposals from suitably qualified professionals to produce high quality multi-media course materials / resources, including an on-line component.
SDC Partnership through the Community Healthy Living House (Health House) based in 4 Neilstown Crescent Clondalkin Dublin 22 aims to address health inequalities and inequity in access to health services in the Clondalkin area with particular focus on areas of high disadvantage. The proposed project will involve local people from the North Clondalkin/ South Lucan area in producing a multi-media set of training materials to a high standard finish. The themes will be, understanding stress, anxiety, depression, anger and sleep. These materials will subsequently be used in a six session Stress Management Course which will be rolled out in areas of social disadvantage within communities served by SDC Partnership in 2019-2020 in a project which will be called The Community Stress Management Course.
Main areas of work come under the following headings:
The project will utilise course materials prepared for the Clondalkin Stress Management Course which was piloted in 2018
These course materials however lack a coherent look and the 336 PowerPoint slides each currently require live explanation by a facilitator. Scripts for each slide have been prepared and used during the piloting of the Stress Management Course.
The Health House Multi-media Project will involve:
- Contracting a videographer/ web designer / training technology expert to:
- Advise on the overall design of course materials
- Advise on which elements of course material would translate easily to modern media (website, interactive learning, apps, YouTube etc)
- Lead on and actively contribute to all technological aspects of the project –video creation, PowerPoint slide design, voice recording, editing, internet/ online
- Actively involving local people in the production of multi-media material (voice recording to accompany PowerPoint slides, video production, and photos if any). In this way the final product will reflect the local community in sound and imagery.
- Developing an online component to the course, if deemed appropriate and achievable within budgetary limits
- Working with active volunteers bringing different skills to the success of the overall project.
Budget: There is a total budget available of €9,500 inclusive of VAT and all relevant expenses. Cost-effective proposals are especially welcomed.
It is envisaged that the multi-media work will commence in May 2019 and be completed in Sept ‘19
Format of tender
Proposals are to include the following information:
- Description of proposed project approach / methodology
- Timeframe / planning
- Examples of relevant previous experience
The contract will be awarded to the most advantageous tender overall – this is not necessarily the lowest stated cost but includes price, quality, technical ability and general capacity to meet the requirements of the contract in an effective and pleasant way.
Tax clearance / payment etc
The successful design agency will have to provide a current and valid tax clearance certificate. Payment will be in accordance with conditions of contract, after receipt of the products as specified in the contract.
Proposal should be addressed to: Human Resource Department, South Dublin County Partnership, Unit D1, Nangor Road Business Park, Nangor Road, Dublin 12, by 5pm on Monday 29th April 2019.
Short listing may apply.
For more information, please contact Anne Troy on 01-4570665 or 087 2131854.