NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Invitation to Tender for the Development and Design of
GROW in Ireland, Community Mental Health Organisation’s Website
GROW in Ireland is a national community - based organisation providing support and education around emotional and mental wellbeing. With 130 peer support groups nationwide GROW offers members a practical path out of mental and emotional issues.
GROW in Ireland is celebrating 50 years in existence and is seeking to update our website to reflect how the organisation has developed, and to reflect the changing needs of our communities. We are looking for the services of an individual or company to design and build our website, to reflect our organisation’s work, mission and ethos in an intuitive, clear and stylish way that promotes inclusiveness in language, style and structure and facilitates users to interact with the resources available on the site.
Requirements of Tender
The successful bid will be awarded based on your ability to answer the following:
1. About you/your organisation – (5%)
- Demonstrate history of delivering similar projects with quality and precision
- Demonstrate key achievements and indicate the team proposed to work on this project including qualifications & experience and level of involvement.
2. Please include 2 references
3. Your approach – (15%)
- Submit a clear project plan including work packages and timeframes
- Analyse the requirements of GROW and use that data to develop the site’s structure and functionality
- Analyse behaviour flows on the current website and use that data to develop the site’s structure and functionality
4. Your proposal on user experience - (30%)
- Submit a clear proposal on delivering a user-friendly experience and improvements that could be made to the user experience generally
- Submit a clear proposal on developing call to action functionality for users
- Submit fresh ideas and proposals on new or innovative approaches to structure or functionality to increase traffic generally amongst our targeted users
5. Your proposal on CMS and CRM integration – (30%)
- Rationale for proposed CMS system, content management and training.
- Submit clear proposals on maximizing efficiencies and automation between website and CRM (Salesforce)
6. Outline of Budget – (20%)
- •Submit a fully itemized quote that demonstrates value for money. In relation to costs please note that GROW is a registered charity and is therefore not registered for VAT, all prices quoted must be VAT inclusive where applicable.
Timeframe & Budget
This project must be completed in full summer 2019 and ready to be launched at our 50th Celebrations in September, 2019. While our requirements are extensive, as a charity our budget is limited, so we are particularly interested in proposals that are in line with our budget for this project and show value for money.
Procedure for Tenders:
GROW tendering process is based on principles of value for money, integrity and fairness. Our tender evaluation process will consider the following:
- quality, methodology and previous experience, in a manner to ensure value for money.
Please see Tender Document attached below.
Tender Submissions should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Website Tender”. All applications must be returned to Tuesday 19th March at 23.59pm. Late submissions will not be considered.