Limerick Youth Service Invitation to Tender:
Occupational Therapy Service (17.5 hours)
Fixed Term Contract (July 2021)
Limerick Youth Service are now inviting tenders from suitably qualified/experienced individuals for the provision of an Occupational Therapy Service on a part-time basis for young adults (15-24) participating in the Ability Programme.
The Limerick Youth Service is a not for profit, voluntary organisation and registered charity. We work with young people aged 10-25 in Limerick City and County. The organisation is an Integrated Youth Service and one of 22 Member Youth Services of Youth Work Ireland. Our mission statement is:
“Connecting with Young People and supporting them to reach their full potential”.
The Limerick Ability Project will support Young People in the Limerick Metropolitan district who have a disability and are in need of employability support. It aims to support those with disabilities to access the world of work and create pathways into education and training.
The main focus of the work is to develop and implement interventions for young people in need of employability support, who have a diagnosis of ASD, intellectual disability, mental health condition, learning or hidden disability.
- Degree /or a recognised qualification in Occupational Therapy at a similar level
- Minimum of three years’ work experience in the field of disability
- Experience of working with young people with a disability and/or young people with mental health difficulties.
- An awareness of and familiarity with the issues relating to the barriers that young people with disability can face in progressing education, training or employment.
- Access to own transport with clean driving licence
Application Process to include the following documents:
- Tax clearance certificate
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
For full details on the tender requirements please refer to www.limerickyouthservice.com “Get Involved” section.
Proposals must be submitted by 6pm on Friday 22nd February 2019 to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Garda Vetting will apply
Limerick Youth Service is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity