Production of a Strategic Plan for MOVE Ireland 2019-2022
MOVE Ireland wishes to appoint a consultant to develop a new strategic plan for the organisation. We are looking for someone who has a track record in strategic planning with relevant experience in the health and social care sectors.
Interested parties are required to submit the following:
- Outline of their proposed approach
- Brief details of previous, similar work undertaken and reference sites, including a CV of the individual/s making the proposal
- A detailed project methodology
- Costing and Indicative timescale with respect to each element of the proposed work
- Closing date for tender proposals is 4pm on the 28th February
- Tender will be awarded by Mid-April
- Draft document to be completed by the end of June with a finalised report by mid July 2019.
The fee for this piece of work is €6,000.00 inclusive of all costs (for example, administrative costs, VAT, travel & subsistence).
MOVE Ireland shall not be liable for any costs and/ or expenses incurred in respect of the preparation or the submission of any tender documents or associated materials.
Applicants are required to demonstrate that they are tax compliant.
See attached the full tender document for further details.
Kindly submit your tender electronically by 4pm on the 28th February to Brenda Sheehan email@example.com. Late submissions will not be accepted.
For further information, please contact the CEO Owen O’Neill,
Tel: 065 684 8689
Mobile: 085 803 0607