The Healthy Ireland Fund, supported by the Department of Health, the Department of Children and Youth Affairs, and the Department of Rural and Community Development.
Request for Tender
Request for Tenders for provision of an online What’s On Directory in County Carlow in accordance with the Healthy Carlow County Plan 2018-2021.
Contracting Organisation: Carlow Local Community Development Committee C/0 Carlow County Council, Athy Road, Carlow.
The Directory - Introduction:
An online directory of information on relevant activities and services operating in County Carlow with current information and links. This online information will help provide easier access to services and enable people to make healthy and informed choices for themselves to improve their overall health and well-being.
- Carry out research of existing services in the area related to health and wellbeing
- Research current up to date and relevant information that is available and disseminated on a range of activities, programmes and services operating in County Carlow for all individuals
- Development of the online directory using the collated information
- Create a support plan for training provision on how to update and service the directory
- Provision of a template which can be updated, adapted and developed as information and services in County Carlow change
- Liaise with partners in information gathering
- Work closely with the Healthy Carlow co-ordinator & LCDC Healthy Carlow Sub Group
Carlow LCDC HI Sub Group – Carlow County Council, HSE, Carlow Regional Youth Services, County Carlow Local Sports Partnership, Carlow Library, Carlow County Development Partnership, County Carlow Children & Young People Services Committee, Carlow Public Participation Network.
Instructions to Tenderers:
Please see Tender document attached below.
Requirements to complete this tender are outlined in the attached tender document. Failure to submit all required information within the specified format may lead to rejection of the tender.
Replies must be sent by email to: Margaret Nolan firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. Wednesday January 23rd, 2019