Recruitment of trainers to the Bray Area Partnership
Bray Area Partnership is a local development company working in the greater Bray and Greystones Municipal areas to:
- tackle disadvantage and social exclusion in the local area;
- increase equality of access to information, education, training and employment for our most marginalised local individuals and groups; and
- empower local people and communities to have a say on issues that affect them, identify their own needs and make positive change in their lives.
Bray Area Partnership is seeking skilled trainers for their trainer panel to be available to deliver training in 2019 and 2020 in a range of topics.
BAP is now seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified trainers to provide training in the following areas:
- Business Planning
- Market research and Marketing
- Presentation skills
- One-to-one business mentoring
- Finance – cash flow, breakeven, pricing of product / service
- Communications – business / work communications
- Book-keeping– manual book-keeping
- Completion of tax returns
- Customer support and service
- Social Enterprise development
- Personal development – managing stress, time management
- CV preparation and interview skills
- Career planning and preparation
- Introduction to computers: MS office, internet
- On line marketing for your business
- Preparation courses for roles such as apprenticeships and public service jobs
- Job searching techniques online & via social media
- Employability Profiling
- Barista training
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Healthy eating, healthy living
- Community development, governance, facilitation and committee skills
- Training workshops will generally take place between 9.00am and 1.00pm, 2.00pm – 5.00pm. Some evening training sessions may also be required.
- Participant recruitment, training room and facilities are provided by the Partnership.
- Trainers will also be expected to provide handouts for each training session
- Trainers will be asked to have sign-in sheets completed at each session
Trainers who are proficient and have experience in providing training in one or more of these subjects are now asked to forward:
- Topics from list in which you provide training.
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, including relevant qualifications.
- Details of organisations where you have provided training and the topics covered, with sample outline of the courses provided.
- Proposed cost per hour of the training.
- All trainers must be registered as self-employed and will be responsible for their own tax.
- An up-to-date tax clearance certificate / TCAN must be provided.
Selection Criteria will be based on:
- Two years’ training experience and knowledge of subject area; a recognised teaching / training qualification would be desirable.
- An understanding of needs and training requirements of client groups and an ability to show empathy in this training environment.
- Previous experience in the provision of training to SICAP client groups.
Appointment to trainer panel
Appointment onto the trainer panel will be on the basis of documentation received and / or interview.
Please send / email proposal to Eithne Gunning, Bray Area Partnership, 4 Prince of Wales Terrace, Quinsboro Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow. Tel 01 205 0111.
Closing date: 24th January 2019.