Clondalkin Drug & Alcohol Task Force is Seeking Tenders to Review & Evaluate its Funded Actions
In carrying out its role in regards to developing and implementing a locally based substance misuse strategy the CDATF has decided to request submissions to review current interim funded actions.
- Review and evaluate current funded actions in line with CDATF new Strategic Plan 2018 – 2025 ‘Reclaiming Community Development as an Effective Response to Drug Harms, Policy Harms, Poverty and Inequality’.
- To engage in a participatory process with funded services and the CDATF board to identify key priority actions within the CDATF area.
- To engage with funded services to identify lessons and insights in shaping effective mainstream responses.
- Proven experience of similar projects.
- Understanding of the role of Local Drug & Alcohol Task Forces.
- Understanding community development.
- Understanding and knowledge of current national drugs policy including the new National Drugs Strategy ‘Reducing Harm, Supporting Recovery 2017 – 2025’ and the CDATF Strategic Plan 2018 – 2025 ‘Reclaiming Community Development as an Effective Response to Drug Harms, Policy Harms, Poverty and Inequality’.
- Experience of direct work/interviewing vulnerable groups.
- Delivering completed evaluations within an agreed time frame.
Submissions are requested from appropriately qualified and experienced candidates and should include the following:
- Details of qualification and experience of all workers involved in the project.
- Details of previous work undertaken including relevant experience and knowledge.
- Proposed timescale and process for the process including a breakdown of days committed to the project.
- Details of two referees, including current and most recent piece of work on a similar project.
- A detailed financial breakdown.
- Any other relevant information in support of the proposal.
- It is envisaged that that the research will commence in September 2018, a draft report will be presented to the board at the end of January 2019 and the final report completed by the end of March 2019.
- The successful candidate will work with the board of the Clondalkin Drug & Alcohol Task Force to finalise aims objectives, methodology and expected outcomes prior to completion of the contract
- Before a contract is awarded, the successful contractor will be required to produce a valid tax clearance certificate.
- The candidate will be expected to provide regular update on progress and attend a minimum of four meetings during the course of the research.
Send completed submissions to:
Clondalkin Drugs and Alcohol Task Force,
Unit 1A Weatherwell Business Park,
Clondalkin Dublin 22.
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (01) 4579445 / 086 0401375
The decision to award this contract will be based on written submissions received by appropriately qualified and experienced persons who met the following criteria:
- The candidate or organisation that best meets the candidate specification.
- Overall quality and feasibility of the proposal.
- Cost and value for money.
- Skills expertise and experience of the consultants involved.
- Ability to work within the required timeframe.
Closing Date – 5.00pm on 7th September 2018