Invitation to Tender for
Development of Governance Code and Handbook, Policy and Procedures Compliances with the data protection.
Issued By: Cáirdeas Centre Limited | Tullow | Carlow | T: 059 9152668 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Issued On: 16th May 2018
Compliance with the charity regulator Act
Develop and manage processes to ensure Cáirdeas meets its regulatory requirements, including Charity regulation, ICTR and Governance Code
Policy and Procedures as outlined by HSE Service Level agreement
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will come into effect on May 25th, 2018
Four core steps to be taken by Section 39 organisations. The focus of this tender will be to develop a mechanism for the Cáirdeas Centre Service to achieve.
Background of the Organisation:
Cáirdeas Centre is located in Tullow Co. Carlow. Cáirdeas provides service to adults with Intellectual Disability.
Cáirdeas Centre as an organisation is informed and led by the fact that the quality of life is greatly enhanced through opportunities for social inclusion and it is guided by the belief that the empowerment of service users is the most effective means of ensuring a person-centred service of the highest standard. Founded on genuine empathy with the needs and wishes of its service user
The project must be completed no later than 30th Oct 2018
Detail Tender Applications in writing by email to include CV and cover letter to email@example.com to reach us no later than 18th June 2018.
- Develop and manage processes to help Cáirdeas meet other non-regulatory standards
- Support the Manager, Staff and Board of Management to meet high standards of compliance and good governance across the organisation
- Collaborate with other departments to promote a culture of compliance, transparency, and good governance.
- Work with all departments to meet GDPR data protection requirements.
- Provide training and share knowledge on quality, compliance, regulation within Cáirdeas Centre and with our partners.
- Provide support in developing and implementation of Policies and Procedures in accordance with Service Level Arrangements across all sections of Cáirdeas
The proposal should include:
- Contact name and business name of trainer
- Evidence of engaging with similar groups
- Details of contingency
- Evidence of relevant qualifications
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Professional indemnity
- Detailed Costings
- Any conflicts of interest must be disclosed. Failure to disclose a conflict of interest may disqualify a tender or render the award of contract null and void.
Proposals will be assessed according to the following criteria:
- Clear demonstration of tender brief
- Relevant qualification and skills
- Previous experience managing similar tenders
- Quality of Proposal
- Value for Money
Shortlisting will apply.
Where several proposals of comparable merit are received, potential tenders will be invited to attend for interview.
Cáirdeas Centre is not liable for any additional costs incurred by Tenderers in preparation of the tender or any other work effort related to the tender.
Skills & Competencies
- Experience in working with quality standards is desirable
- An understanding of regulation and compliance within the not for profit sector would be beneficial.
- Experience with monitoring compliance and quality management systems is desirable.
- High level communication skills and the ability to network and negotiate effectively with individuals and groups, within Cáirdeas and outside.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good attention to detail is a requirement
- Proficient in an IT environment, particularly with MS Office
Enquiries to: Eileen Doyle, Cáirdeas Centre, Tullow, Co. Carlow
Tel: 059 9152668
Closing date: 18th June 2018.