NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Positive Futures is a leading local charity for people with an intellectual disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition and their families. After over 21 years in Northern Ireland, Positive Futures is now committed to supporting people across the island of Ireland.
Due to exciting growth and expansion we are currently recruiting this newly created role:
Positive Behaviour Support Specialist
€44,250 – €56,592
This role will enable us to best support people we support and our staff teams as people transition to their new homes, whilst maintaining the high quality positive behaviour input to those already availing of our support.
This is a challenging, yet highly rewarding role that has a direct impact on the lives of people we support, embedding the organisation’s mission and values to achieve people’s dreams and transform their lives.
- Educated to degree level
- 5 years’ paid experience working with a range of challenging behaviours within the intellectual disability / autism sector
- 2 years’ experience of coordinating and implementing Positive Behaviour Support in services (to include in-depth behaviour assessments & development and implementation of behaviour plans)
- Current driving licence and use of a car for business purposes, or have access to a form of transport which will permit you to meet the requirements of the post in full*
* Consideration will be given to those applicants unable to drive due to a disability.
If you can give us a commitment to put the people we support first, we can give you
- Benefits increasing with service level
- Opportunity to avail to of professional development and training
- Occupational sick pay
- 4% pension contribution (for eligible staff)
- Paid annual leave
This role will be located in Dublin but there may be room for flexibility with the successful applicant.
Apply now via our website: www.positive-futures.ie before midnight on Sunday 15 September 2019.
For more information please call: 042 942 8079