MOVE Ireland wishes to recruit the following position:
Part-time Regional Coordinator, covering the following areas; Sligo, Athlone and Galway.
This contract is funded until the 30th June 2022
MOVE Ireland (Men Overcoming Violence) is a national voluntary organisation working in the area of domestic violence. The organisation supports the safety and wellbeing of women and their children who are experiencing or have experienced violence/abuse in their intimate relationships, by providing a group-work intervention programme for men who perpetrate this violence and want to change their behaviour. The programme is delivered by part-time facilitators employed by MOVE Ireland with the support of local inter agency advisory groups.
Programme Management & Coordination
- Line management and support of facilitator posts in designated area
- Be the main referral point for receiving referrals for attending a MOVE Ireland programmeand liaise with the relevant facilitator for a SARA assessment
- Screen referrals re appropriateness
- Liaise with Partner Contact Services and facilitate Partner Contact and MOVE facilitator meetings
- Initiate Partner Contact referral
- Interagency Liaison for referrals and assessments and ongoing case management issues including attendance at Case Conferences
- Undertake the role of Child Protection Designated Liaison Officer in each designated MOVE Ireland area
- Promote the work of MOVE Ireland through networking, management of interagency relationships and awareness raising
- Recruit and liaise with local agencies represented on local advisory committees
- Compile relevant statistical data on the implementation of the programme
- To provide administrative support for the local advisory committee
- To ensure that the safety standards that are in place are followed and reviewed regularly to ensure effectiveness and adherence to best practice
- To assist head office in the recruitment of facilitators
- Preparation of claims/invoices for payment by Head Office
- Ensure good governance in relation to data protection
- To participate in team meetings as and when required
- To participate in regular supervision and an annual performance appraisal
- To prepare reports as and when required➢To facilitate effective communication internally and externally
- Attend training, conference, special events as identified and agreed
- To carry out other appropriate duties that may be required from time to time
Graduate degree or equivalent in a related field and a minimum of 2 years of experience in coordinating projects in the health, justice or community development fields
Three years recent experiencein coordinating projects in the health, justice or community development fields
- An understanding of child protection and case management issues within an interagency context•A strong commitment and understanding of Violence Against Women and /or Perpetrator Programmes
- A minimum of one year’s experience of working in an interagency context
See attached full job description and application form
Please forward completed MOVE Ireland application form together with covering letter by e-mail to email@example.com by the 20th September.
Interviews for those who have been shortlisted will be held in Ennis on the 2nd October. If you need any further information / clarification, please do not hesitate to contact: Brenda Sheehan, on 0858053013 or 0656848689
Thank you for your interest in MOVE Ireland.