The Multiple Sclerosis Society of Ireland is now seeking a Senior Fundraising Executive – Corporate, Grants & Trust to build on and manage existing campaigns and fundraising events and to further enhance our fundraising capacity nationally.
This important role will require the successful candidate to manage several existing campaigns and fundraising events including our charity partners. Key will be your ability to manage projects, foster relationships and attract new supporters.
Commercially focussed, the ideal candidate will be;
- Highly motivated, energetic and an enthusiastic individual with the ability to work on their own initiative
- Research, identify, cultivate, secure and manage new Corporate revenue for funding the charity’s services and capital projects
- Develop and implement a fundraising strategy to generate major gift revenue from Corporates, Trusts & Foundations
- Experience in account management, and offering a bespoke service to stakeholders and their varying requirements
- Background in Fundraising or a Sales environment, with a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- A proven track record of achieving targets
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Project management skills
- Experience of database management, excellent IT and Presentation Skills.
- Third level Business or Marketing qualification
- IT Skills (ECDL or similar desirable)
- A full clean driving licence and access to a car.
Please see full person specification and background requirements in the job description.
Applications with CV and Covering Letter outlining salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
MS Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Closing Date: Wednesday July 31st 2019
MS Ireland does not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time