NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Irish Landmark is seeking applications for the part time (4 days/week) position of Accounts Technician.
Irish Landmark is a charity and non-profit incorporated in both Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. The Accounts Technician role will involve working with both ROI and NI sets of accounts and making tax (VAT and PAYE) returns to Revenue in Dublin and HMRC in Great Britain.
In summary the tasks involved include, but are not limited to:
- general bookkeeping
- administering payrolls (in ROI and NI)
- entering invoices and arranging payments for same
- undertaking financial administration
- monitoring financial transactions
- preparing accounts, reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements for internal Audit Committee and funding agencies
- calculating end of year accounts
- ensuring compliance with taxation legislation.
- liaising with CEO, colleagues, suppliers, funders, relevant government agencies and departments
A knowledge of Xero Accounts software would be an advantage; also an understanding of taxation legislation in Ireland and UK
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Applications close at noon on 15 March 2019.