The Salvation Army
We are currently seeking to recruit people who are highly motivated, for our Centre which incorporates 2 services. Nightlight provides 7 emergency beds for young people aged between 12-18 years. The Support Flats provide 6 aftercare units for young adults working towards independent living.
Relief Social Care Workers: Are required for a panel in order to cover full time Social Care Workers holiday & sick leave. 10% night premium, double pay Sundays & Public Holidays worked. Job reference: LH103
- Work as part of the Social Care Worker team in providing a high level of care to the young people and residents in our services.
- Assess young people & resident’s needs and implement plans to support these.
- Complete risk assessments based on the working environment.
- Assist in the implementation of young people’s & residents care plans.
- Liaise with relevant professionals and advocate for the residents where appropriate.
- Support the ethos of the Salvation Army.
- Rota includes night and weekend work.
Must have a BA in Social Care (or currently undertaking) awarded from the Institute of Technologies or equivalent. Relevant experience is desired.
Probationary Period: All posts are subject to a six month probationary period.
Please forward C.V. and cover letter with reference number to:
Closing Date: ongoing
The Salvation Army is a Christian Church and a registered Charity, promoting Equality in the Workplace.
Registered in the Republic of Ireland No: 90791 Registered Charity Number CHY6399