The MooreHaven Centre was founded in 1981 to provide day services for adults with an Intellectual Disability in Tipperary Town. The Centre now serves people in Counties Tipperary and Limerick providing Training Programme (RT), Day Services, Residential and Respite services. Currently, Day service locations are in Tipperary Town and Thurles.
The Mission of The MooreHaven Centre is to support each person to achieve their personal potential.
The MooreHaven Centre is now seeking to recruit:-
Day & Residential Manager.
This is a senior position within The MooreHaven Centre spanning both the day and residential service. The successful applicant will report directly to the General Manager. The person appointed will be a person participating in management, PPIM, in line with HIQA regulations.
Candidates must have at the latest date of application: -
- Honours degree in Social Care, or a Nursing qualification or equivalent;
- Experience at middle to senior management level;
- A proven ability to manage and deliver programmes;
- A track record of successful leadership;
- A record of delivering change, working in a complex environment through strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- The requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and management ability) to discharge the duties of the office.
Department of Health & Children Salary Scales 01/01/2018 will apply at Grade VI Scale;
Closing date for receipt of applications is Tuesday 5th March 2019.
Short listing of applications will apply.
MooreHaven Centre is an equal opportunities employer.
A strong commitment to caring and an empathetic understanding of those with an intellectual disability are essential attributes.
Applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 062 80281 for an application form. Completed application forms should be sent to General Manager, MooreHaven Centre, O’Brien Street, Tipperary.