Are you someone with a strong belief that everyone deserves a fulfilling life?
I am a warm, friendly and fun 29 year old man. I am interested in Art, Drama and movies. I really enjoy the cinema. I have my own apartment near Wilton in Cork.
Qualities we are looking for
- Ability to relate to others
- Build relationships
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Promote and protect the rights of people by respecting their dignity, autonomy and privacy
- Have integrity, trust, reliability and organisational skills
- Are you patient, easy going and have a good sense of humour?
Exciting part-time opportunity to support this man on a one to one basis to achieve his goals and build his potential to develop positive roles in the community of Wilton, Cork.
- Must have full clean drivers licence and access to own car
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in community work and supporting an individual with an Intellectual disability
Pay rates-€ 13-16 p/h (Depending on experience)
Closing date: 18/02/2019 5pm
Hours include sleepovers during week days - Part time role
For more information on the role please call Katie on 0851744003 or to apply please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com