Bluebird Care (Dublin North East)
Bluebird Care, one of Irelands leading health and social care providers was set up in Ireland in 2007. We pride ourselves in providing high quality safe and effective care in the home and community, for persons of all ages with varying degrees of ability.
Job Title: Practice Supervisor
Job location: Office based in Swords and with clients throughout Dublin North East
Role of Practice Supervisor
The role of the Practice Supervisor is to develop the clinical and practical expertise of health and social care assistants within the Bluebird Care organisation. They will have a key role in supporting and managing the performance, practice and functional elements of the Care Assistant role.
- Conduct care supervision visits with Care Assistants in Clients homes in Dublin North East area
- Oversee the accurate maintenance of supervision records
- Participate in care activities as part of the care supervision process
- Employ a best practice approach in the care of clients
Qualifications & Experience
- Social Care Level 8 degree required
- QQI/Fetac Level 5 Major award for Health Care Skills desirable
- QQI/Fetac Level 6 Supervisory management desirable
- High level of Computer literacy/administration skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Essential qualities of a Practice Supervisor include the ability to effectively communicate with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
Full-time, Mon-Fri, Office hours
Attractive salary and employee benefits (including mobile phone allowance, uniform, paid mileage).
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading “Practice Supervisor” .