Care Manager – Santry, Dublin
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Manager to join our team and continue the growth of InisCare’s home support services in North Dublin.
The right candidate will have experience developing lasting relationships with staff, customers, families and the HSE. Through your previous work you will have exhibited a passion for supporting people in their community and an ability to work closely with them to deliver person-centered support plans.
You will be responsible for managing day-to-day service delivery and providing oversight to our team of Supervisors in the field. An ability to communicate effectively and support a large team is essential to this role.
As a Care Manager with us, you will have a profound impact on people’s lives. The work you do empowers people to continue living the lives they want and to achieve their full potential. We also believe that you can have an equally positive impact on the lives of our employees, by supporting them and encouraging them to be the best they can be. This is our commitment to our employees, and our commitment to you.
Experience and Requirements
- A relevant healthcare degree or qualification
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the home care sector
- Be a self-motivated individual with very strong communication and decision-making skills
- Flexibility. Responding to emergencies as required
- Enjoy working as a team and have the ability to manage your own time
- Strong analytical, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication
- Full driving licence and a car
- Fluent English
What we offer you
- Competitive salary + performance bonus
- Mileage allowance
- Training, support and more