Calling all Health Care Assistants
Currently recruiting for an exciting new venture in Dublin
Are you looking for a Health Care job, which will be a new challenge and where you will learn new skills?
About: Forward Healthcare are a new innovative provider of Healthcare Assistants to hospital settings. We specialise in working with vulnerable patients who display behaviours which challenge. Each of our Healthcare Assistants are trained in managing challenging behaviour and behaviour support. We provide our Healthcare staff with on-going supervision and support in the area of behaviour management.
Currently Recruiting for:
- We are currently recruiting Health Care Assistants to work with wandering / challenging vulnerable patients in a Dublin Hospital.
- QQI Level 5 Certificate in Health Care Support (or equivalent)
- Complete Garda Vetting on application
- Client focus, compassion and empathy are essential to the role
- Team work as well as flexibility and the ability to work off one’s own initiative are vital.
- Willing to undergo training and learn new skills
- Experience working with clients who display challenging behaviour
- Certificate in MAPA
- A desire to support and provide care for vulnerable people, who are spending time in hospital.
All applications should include a cover letter and CV and should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org