Job Title: Project Worker
Applications considered via: E-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications: Ongoing
Contact for Informal Enquiries: email@example.com
Location of Post: A panel will be formed to fill vacancies. While locations will vary, in this instance we are specifically looking for candidates in the Cork / Kerry region.
Purpose of Role: As specified in induction assignment. At present the company has vacancies for healthcare assistants, aftercare and within the sphere of outreach work to both adults and young adults in the community.
Shifts Available: Daytime and Overnights
- Genuine respect and empathy for our clients and their specific needs
- Previous experience within the social care/healthcare area
- Experience/knowledge of report writing and client support plans
- Working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA standards
- Flexible, upbeat approach to work
- Ability to relate and support all staff at all levels
- Ability to work on your own initiative but also take and follow direction well
- Possess excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Minimum of FETAC Level 5/Level 7 Degree related to Social Care
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
- Garda Vetting upon successful candidates
- Specific training will be provided when needed
Experience in related area’s will be seen as an advantage
If you wish to apply for this post, please forward you CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . All applications and enquiries will be replied to promptly. A full job description and rate of pay for this role is available upon request.