Person in Charge / Team Leader
Ballymacarbry, Co. Waterford
Nua Healthcare Services are seeking applications from experienced managers to join our team of Person in Charge responsible for High Dependency Designated Centres.
The successful candidates will be dedicated and highly motivated to succeed, they will already possess high levels of competence and will be able to demonstrate this through their qualification, in-depth knowledge of service provision and experience leading a team meet regulatory requirement, best practice standards and ultimately the varied needs of residents.
Our team will provide you with an in-depth induction program and will support your Continuous Professional Development (CPD) so that you enjoy your role within our services and our services benefit from your expertise.
Nua Healthcare Services specialise in providing Residential Care, Community Outreach and Day Services to adults and children with a range of support requirements on both the Intellectual Disability and Mental Health spectrums. We pride ourselves in providing true person-centred care for individuals in their own home or in appropriate community-based care facilities.
- Company Pension
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous Professional development
- Life Assurance/Death-in-Service benefit
- Fantastic development & career opportunities
& more …….
- Will be committed to the delivering the service in-line with our Mission, Vision and Values.
- Will take responsibility for every aspect of service delivery within their Designated Centre 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Will personally oversee their service 5/7 and will do so as is necessary across the shifts to ensure the effective, quality and safe delivery of services within their Designated Centre.
- Will develop their team to ensure a sustained high quality and safety of service delivered at all times.
- Will be fully involved in the initial and ongoing assessment of need for each resident within their Designated Centre and will ensure that these needs are reflected within their live personal plans and that the staff team are fully aware and capable of serving those needs.
- Will manage relationships with their peers and within all other departments so that they have the necessary relationships within their network to ensure their residents get the best possible service from the wider team.
- Will be numerical, agree and deploy effective rosters and manage Centre specific budgets in-line with that which has been allocated or approved as a result of changing needs within the Centre.
- Will be capable of analysing key data following incidents and accidents and using this information to protect residents and staff and provide better safer services.
- Will possess the necessary skill and experience to develop their team through the use of and for e.g. performance appraisal, professional supervision and on the job supervision.
- Will be a leader who is capable of taking the hard decisions and commanding the trust and respect of their team, whilst at the same time, being a team player.
- Will be focused on combining all things so that ultimately their team provides positive experiences for the residents in their Centre.
- Level 8 Degree in social studies with management qualification in Healthcare.
- Minimum 5 years managerial experience within a similar social care setting.
- Full, Clean Driver’s License.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Excellent planning skills.
To apply for the above role please follow the link below to our candidate portal