Occupational Health Nurse
We are seeking applications from energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our team for the position of Occupational Health nurse. The successful candidate will be afforded all necessary training and development in line with the role. Candidates must be highly motivated, creative and experienced with a passion for engaging with clients on a daily basis. Candidates must be self-driven, focused and diverse.
Nua Healthcare specialises in providing Residential care, Community outreach and Day services to adults and children with complex support requirements on both the Intellectual Disability and Mental Health spectrums. We pride ourselves in providing true person-centred care for individuals in their own home or in appropriate community based care facilities.
- Employee Benefits Package, including:
- Company Pension
- Death-in-Service/Life Assurance
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Paid Maternity/Paternity
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous Professional development
- Fantastic development & career opportunities
- & more…….
- Competency based interview against criteria for the role
- Competency Framework Evaluation conducted against role
- Assessing and determining employee’s fitness to work following accidents at work
- Assessing and determining employee’s fitness to work following absence from work
- Evaluate, assess, and develop care plans for work-related health events
- Managing Work Related incidents/ accidents
- Evaluate claims and process paperwork around modified or reduced duties
- Compiling reports following assessment of employees
- Maintain Medical information and records
- Provide care and health assessment for monitoring and emergency situations
- Absenteeism Management
- Pre-employment assessments
- Active case management
- Health/wellness education
- Medical surveillance programmes
- Workplace assessments
- Vaccination programmes
- Provide training programmes
- A General Nursing Qualification and have an active Pin number with An Bord Altranais.
- Have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in Occupational Health.
- Must be able to demonstrate Leadership and Management skills
- Experience of reporting on monthly KPI’s linked to key business objectives
- Experience of budget management
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Full, Clean Driver’s License
- Excellent IT skills.
If you wish to apply for this post; please send your CV along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org