CORK / KERRY REGION
Job Title: Project Worker
Applications considered via: E-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications: Ongoing
Contact for Informal Enquiries: email@example.com
Location of Post: A panel will be formed to fill vacancies. While locations will vary, in this instance we are specifically looking for candidates in the Cork / Kerry region.
Purpose of Role: As specified in induction assignment. At present the company has vacancies for healthcare assistants, aftercare and within the sphere of outreach work to both adults and young adults in the community.
- Genuine respect and empathy for our clients and their specific needs
- Previous experience within the social care/healthcare area
- Experience/knowledge of report writing and client support plans
- Working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA standards
- Flexible, upbeat approach to work
- Ability to relate and support all staff at all levels
- Ability to work on your own initiative but also take and follow direction well
- Possess excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Minimum of FETAC Level 5/Level 7 Degree related to Social Care
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
- Garda Vetting upon successful candidates
- Specific training will be provided when needed
If you wish to apply for this post, please forward your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All mails will be replied to promptly. A full job description for this role is available upon request.