We are excited to announce that Lucas Love Healthcare are now expanding into the Republic of Ireland with our new site opening in Dublin soon.
Lucas Love Healthcare is Northern Ireland’s premier Nursing Agency, providing Nurses, Care Staff and Support Workers into a variety of settings across the province. We are an innovative company, focused on providing 24/7 support to our staff and clients.
Lucas Love Healthcare are committed to extending our ethos and values as a trusted and respected Nursing Agency across the island of Ireland.
In preparation for our launch we wish to recruit a Nurse Manager, who is extremely motivated to provide a high-quality, innovative care service, endorsing the Lucas Love Healthcare brand.
This is a 360 degree role where you will be responsible for Business Development and Sales and Service which covers temporary, permanent and contract placements.
Key activities of the role will include managing the day to day functions of a busy agency, ensuring that sales and financial targets are met, whilst promoting the highest standards of care and service.
Our staff are at the heart of what we do, therefore you will recruit the best candidates to fulfil expanding client demands. The development of new clients via networking events and market research is essential, alongside the building of a quality team of healthcare employees; both of which are key to the success of this role. You will build solid, long term relationships with your clients and motivate your staff team to provide solutions to their healthcare needs.
- Self-motivated, with experience of working autonomously
- A proven track record in the delivery of excellent care to a variety of clients
- An excellent working knowledge of HIQA standards, regulations and “Health Act 2007”
- Strong business development experience and industry knowledge, with the ability to drive the recruitment pipeline forward and increase sales by means of a strong understanding of the local market
- Full understanding of recruitment processes, enabling a safe and compliant service
- Supporting and providing supervision and appraisal for healthcare professionals
- Decision making
- Operating within an agreed budget, consistently achieving sales targets and optimising EBITDA
- Computer literate – efficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of the tendering and bid processes
The successful candidate should have:
- A minimum of three years’ experience of Nurse/Care staff management
- Live registration with NMBI
- Excellent communication, organisational and leadership skills to ensure efficient day to day running of the branch
- Experience of ‘on-call’ duties
- Full driving licence
- Experience at a senior level in a Nurse /Carer Agency is essential for this position.
- Excellent remuneration package €50,000 -60,000
- Free Garda Vetting
- Comprehensive induction and support
- An exciting working environment
- Free regular mandatory and non-mandatory training
If you are interested, please call Kerry on 0044 28 90 668 035 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org