Assistant Quality Improvement Officer
Purpose of Post: This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join an expanding private healthcare company.
The candidate will work directly with the PPIM / Director of Compliance and Quality Improvement in supporting persons in charge and staff teams across four designated centre based in the community with tailored quality improvement initiatives in line with regulations and standards.
Requirements for the Post:
- Must have level 7 or 8 degree in social care/nursing or equivalent with a recognised management course (minimum level 6)
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience working frontline in disability services.
- Must have excellent leadership skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards.
- Must have a full clean drivers licence and have the capacity to travel in the Drumcondra, Donnybrook and Wexford areas as required.
Experience and Expertise in the following areas is preferred:
- PIC support/supervision
- Auditing and compliance planning
- Risk Management
- Personal Planning
- Governance and Management
- Social Assessment & Goal Setting
- Policy/Procedure development & review
This is a part-time post involving two days per week with a daily rate of €250
Interested applicants should submit a brief cover letter and CV to: Mr Darren Wright email@example.com