We have a long standing reputation for excellence with a high demand for services and as part of this the organisation is currently going through an exciting time of change and growth. We have plans to double our size within the next 3 years and expand our geographical locations and service provision.
We have opportunities available for enthusiastic people with a passion for caring who want to continue to make a difference to the lives of those living with intellectual disabilities, mental ill health, acquired brain injury, or dementia across Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, England, and Isle of Man.
Are you passionate about supporting those most vulnerable in our society?
We currently have the following vacancy within West Ireland:
Head of Operations - West Ireland
Salary: €54,870 – €68,853 per annum
*Salaries are based on working 39 hours per week
The successful candidate will efficiently manage and develop projects for children and adults, across the spectrum of services in the Organisation, but in particular those with a learning disability, brain injury, or mental health issues, in accordance with the aims and philosophy of Praxis Care.
To be considered for this position you must meet the essential criteria detailed in the job description, which includes;
- First Level nursing ie RMN, RGN, RMNH – must be on live register
- Professional qualification in Social Work
- Occupational Therapy
- QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services
- Degree in Health or Social Care or Youth and Community or Psychology or Occupational Therapy or Speech and Language Therapy or Physiotherapy
- 4 years’ paid work experience with vulnerable adults/children in a care setting
- 5 years’ people management, i.e. managing a staff team at Manager level
Applications will be accepted by submission of a CV and covering letter outlining how you meet the essential criteria for the role.
Please send CVs and Cover Letters to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 27th March 2019 at 12.00pm
A waiting list may be created to fill similar vacancies in this jurisdiction which may arise within 9 months of the interview date.
Praxis Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer