NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
A vacancy exists for a Fundraising & Events Coordinator at North West Hospice, Sligo.
(This is a 1-year Fixed Term contract.)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include:
- To coordinate North West Hospice fundraising and support all voluntary fundraising, events and supporters
- Ability to lead projects and campaigns and multi-task in a busy working environment.
- To help provide and maintain an efficient administration service in the fundraising department as part of a team.
Eligibility Criteria Qualification and /or Experience
- Professional qualification in relevant discipline or equivalent experience in a community or income generation role.
- Experience of leading and managing projects/ campaigns.
- Experience of motivating and coordinating people and events.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Highly competent computer and office management skills
Enquiries & Request for Job Descriptions to:
A detailed Job Specification is available to download from our website www.northwesthospice.ie/vacancies
Informal enquiries should be directed to:
Nuala Ginnelly, North West Hospice Manager, by phone (071) 9170523 or Mobile No: (087) 4187443.
To apply, please forward a CV and detailed cover letter to Nuala Ginnelly by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Monday 18th February at 17.00hrs.
Interviews to take place week beginning 25th February.