Full time - Permanent Post
We are seeking to recruit with immediate effect, the role of Occupational Therapist. Candidates must demonstrate the necessary interest, capability, performance and enthusiasm in line with the requirements of this role.
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance/Death-in-Service
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous Professional development
- Fantastic development & career opportunities
& more …….
Criteria required for the post:
- A recognised qualification as an Occupational Therapist with registration with CORU
- 2 years’ experience as an Occupational Therapist in similar discipline.
- Experience in Intellectual Disabilities and Mental Health
- Ability to prioritise and manage own caseload
- Experience with sensory needs and be able to evaluate different needs for each individual through person centred approach.
- Genuine respect and empathy for diversity and individuality
- Experience of report writing
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation of treatment/intervention programmes for residents according to professional standards.
- Collaboration with resident, family, carers and other staff in goal setting and treatment/intervention planning.
- Participate in the multi-disciplinary team and work in co-operation and collaboration with team members.
- Promote and engage in the teaching/training/support of others as appropriate
If you wish to apply for this post, a CV and Cover letter must be emailed to the recruitment team to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full job description for this role can be obtained upon request.