Would you like the opportunity to work with a leading Irish national voluntary organisation?
Enable Ireland is a leading national voluntary organisation which provides family support services for people with disabilities and their families, in partnership with the HSE and other State and voluntary agencies.
We require dedicated professionals who are committed to providing the highest quality services possible to service users. We offer a challenging career as part of our integrated team approach to delivering services.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Fulltime Staff Nurse (shared part-time post will be considered), permanent contract, based at our Enable Ireland Wicklow Service, Silverpine Respite House, Bray, Co. Wicklow.
The Role: The purpose of the role is to work as part of a dedicated and innovative team in a community based house providing respite and holiday breaks for children with physical disabilities, within a quality framework.
Overview of Duties & Responsibilities: The successful candidate will be responsible for providing nursing care and family support services to meet the assessed needs of children, young people and their families.
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised validated University Degree or equivalent qualification in General or Paediatric Nursing
- Candidates should be eligible to work in Ireland
- Must be registered with An Bord Altranais
- Registered Children’s Nurse with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Experience of working with children and families with physical disabilities, learning disabilities
(In the event of a high volume of applicants, we may apply the Desirable Criteria)
We would love to hear from you if you have a passion for working with our organisation and have the relevant experience/skills required for the role.
Completed application form should be returned to:
Christina Golden, Centre Administrator, Enable Ireland Wicklow Services, Marino Centre, Church Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow; email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 12.00noon on Thursday 22nd November 2018
Interview Date: Week beginning 26th November 2018
(Applications must be made on the Enable Ireland Application Form only. CV’s will not be accepted)
Please find job description, person specification & application form attached below.
Enable Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.
- The post will be subject to reference checks and may be subject to Garda vetting/police clearance, as relevant
- Due to the large volume of applications, we are not in the position to provide individual feedback to applicants who are not shortlisted for interview.
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants from all sections of the community.
- The above information serves only as a guide to the advertised position. Enable Ireland, at its discretion, reserves the right to change this prior to appointment.