Sanctuary Healthcare Services
Posts for: Social Care Leaders & Social Care Workers
Sanctuary Healthcare Services (SHS) is a healthcare service based resource primarily in Dublin and the surrounding areas catering for the needs of children, young people and families, providing a holistic model of care and intervention. We work in collaboration with the clients to provide an ecological, therapeutic approach to intervention to promote client strengths, resilience working towards positive outcomes. We do this with respect, empowerment and kindness.
We are recruiting Social Care Leaders & Social Care Workers to work on our dynamic team offering services in residential aftercare (18-23yrs), family intensive & outreach work, respite services and community based home services. The successful applicants will have the following essential requirements: (see job specs attached)
- Educational qualifications applicable to the role
- Relevant experience in working with children, young people and families experiencing difficulties
- A commitment to providing a quality service for clients and a progressive approach for positive change
- Knowledge and understanding of the issues affecting families, children & young people
- Kindness, empathy and acceptance in a changing and evolving service environment
PLEASE VIEW THE JOB SPECS ATTACHED FOR FULL DETAILS ON ALL REQUIREMENTS
HOW TO APPLY:
The job spec and application form can be downloaded from this page and can also be downloaded from the ‘careers’ section of our website www.sanctuaryhs.ie. Applications for these vacancies should be made by way of Sanctuary Healthcare Services application form only. Completed application forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12.00pm Friday 26th OCTOBER 2018. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
Sanctuary Healthcare Services is committed to a policy of Equality of Opportunity in its employment practices.