A Lust for Life is an award-winning Irish wellbeing movement, created to transform how we talk about and treat mental health. We are currently looking for some talented and passionate souls to work with to us take our movement to the next level. Do you have the skills and conviction to help us deliver on our mission?
- Support, inspire and empower people to take care of their own minds
- Change societal/cultural norms around mental health
- Change societal infrastructure, so that our culture and society always catch people when they fall
If so, take a look at one of the three exciting roles we have available
- Director of A Lust for Life
- Head of Marketing & Communications
It’s important to us that you have at least 3 years’ demonstrable experience in a similar role. You must also have a deep commitment to and passion for A Lust for Life’s vision, mission and values - and a strong knowledge of and network in the mental health area and/or voluntary sector.
Closing date for applications for the Editor role is Friday, 30th March 2018 and the Director and Head of Marketing & Communications roles is Friday, 13th April 2018. To apply, please send your CV, completed questionnaire and a cover letter to email@example.com using the job title of the role you are applying for as the subject of the email.
For more information on the roles and A Lust for Life please visit http://www.alustforlife.com/careers