NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
The TechSpace Education Officer based in Dublin City will be responsible for the delivery of tailored TechSpace trainings as part of the TechSpace Network for volunteer youth clubs and youth organisations in association with the City of Dublin Youth Services Board.
Background: Camara Education Ireland is a vibrant, award-winning social enterprise with a vision that all young people have the skills to realise their potential and confidently create their future. Our goal is to support educators to use technology to inspire young people in all learning spaces and we have worked with over 900 schools and youth projects. To date, our customised solutions have helped over 4,000 educators to develop the knowledge, skills and confidence they need to enhance their practice with technology and digital media.
The successful candidate will have the following essential requirements:
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or further education qualification in the field of science, technology or related field.
- Experience delivering ‘train the trainer’ STEAM education in youth settings
- Experience facilitating young people in a non-formal education setting.
- Experience delivering inquiry-based learning models
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to impart knowledge to non-technical groups
- Proven track record of implementing projects with attention to detail
Please see attached role description for more information and application details.