Education Project Coordinator
Who we are:
Real Nation is a behaviour change company, based in Dublin, working with clients across a diverse range of industries and sectors. Our unique and dynamic business is made up of four departments -Education, Events, Design & Experiential. Our work is evidenced based, impactful and award winning, including a World Health Organisation award for Food Dudes Healthy Eating Programme.
We are at an exciting time in our company’s development, which gives anyone joining our team huge potential to grow.
Looking for a new challenge that will see you placed at the heart of developing and managing projects and campaigns that resonate?
Are you highly motivated and keen to hone your project management skills?
Have a flair for getting to the heart of client briefs and developing ideas that deliver change?
Want to work in an organisation where you can really make your mark?
We’d love to talk to you!
What’s the opportunity?
We are seeking a motivated and innovative Project Coordinator.
The Project Coordinator will sit in our Education Department and have the opportunity to deliver national and award-winning educational projects in primary and/or post-primary schools, across a wide range of subject areas including health, business, arts and environment.
This role will give you the opportunity to further your creative, organisational, administrative and project management skills, as one of the key points of contact managing relationships with, as well as between, our clients and schools.
You will have the opportunity to create and manage project budgets and timelines, and develop content for the various programmes you will manage as required.
You will set realistic goals and deliverables for your projects, maintaining effective communication within the wider team, working well as part of a team but also independently.
You will liaise with the other departments in Real Nation including Design and Events as and when required, as well as having the opportunity to work with various specialists suited to your projects at key stages during their duration.
You will implement and manage all relevant company procedures and provide comprehensive reports both internally and externally.
The Ideal candidate:
- Highly motivated and have a high level of personal interest in the work
- Excellent organisation, planning and administration skills
- Flexible, adaptive and responsive to the specific needs of the position
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Analytical and solution orientated
- Confident, effective and clear communicator
- Experience of:
- Project coordination and administration
- Stakeholder and supplier liaison
- School liaison
- Full licence and access to a car is an advantage
Job responsibilities will include:
- Development, implementation and evaluation of project deliverables
- Liaison with teachers, students, facilitators, stakeholders, colleagues
- Managing and/or working with the wider Real Nation team, suppliers and specialist contributors
- Working with Head of Education on the development and growth of the Department
Initial 12 month contract. Salary dependent on experience.
If you excel in a fast paced environment and are looking for your next challenge, please apply with your CV and cover letter outlining your relevant experience, your salary expectations and notice period.
Please send applications to email@example.com
Closing Date: 3rd of January 2020