Job Title: Part-time Office Administrative Assistant
Place: Ag Eisteacht, Northridge House, Castle Road, Blackrock, Cork. T12 H970
Ag Eisteacht is an Irish registered charity, delivering training to frontline practitioners working in the health, education, social, youth and community sectors. Our focus is on developing practitioners’ ability to build relationships and maintain professional boundaries. We are looking for an experienced Office Administrative Assistant to support the Office Manager and assist with office and administrative duties. These are exciting times for Ag Eisteacht and a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to work with a growing and dynamic team in a caring, supportive and relationship-centred environment.
General Administration – Tasks Include:
- Day to day office and administrative duties as required including but not restricted to:
- Stationery orders, petty cash and post
- Preparing and collating materials for meetings, events, conferences etc.
- Managing and updating files in company filing system
- Supporting Office Manager with accounts
- Regular updating of CRM system
- Ad hoc office and administrative duties to support the team
Training Administration – Tasks Include:
- Assisting with keeping training schedules up to date on all necessary platforms
- Liaising with trainers, participants and commissioners – establishing relationships that reflect our values of offering people time, attention and respect
- Clear and timely communication with training venues regarding trainer and participant requirements
- Efficient preparation of training materials
- Monitoring and maintenance of the stock of training resources
- Collating pre and post course evaluations
- Undertaking the tasks associated with the closing of courses, including the collation, dispatching and filing of relevant materials and reports
Competencies and Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience working in an office environment necessary
- Particular interest in working in the Not-For-Profit sector desirable
- Personable, honest, diligent and hardworking
- Efficient, highly organised and pays attention to detail
- Flexible approach to all areas of the role
- Good IT skills and experience with office systems (e.g. CRM System, digital marketing platforms, Survey Monkey etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Comfortable working in small office environment
- Fluent in verbal & written English
This role will be a part-time morning contract, Monday to Friday from 9am to 1 pm. The contract will be for 12 months initially with the possibility of extension. A 3-month probationary period applies. Salary is dependent on experience.
Interviews will take place on the first week of December with a view to the position commencing in January 2020.
Interested candidates should forward a copy of their cover letter and CV by 5 pm on Friday 22nd November 2019 to Stacey Walsh, Communications and Relations Executive, via email: email@example.com.
For more information about Ag Eisteacht visit our website www.ageisteacht.com