NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Sessional Project Worker
Salary: €129.86 per day. The position is for one day per week.
What does our Project do?
Headlamps School Support Programme is a Bray Local Drugs and Alcohol Task Force Project (lead agency, Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board). The broad aims of the programme are to develop a support system in 4 designated Primary Schools in Bray that will address the developmental needs of children at risk from the effects of substance abuse in the wider community.
There are 5 staff within the Headlamps Support Project, working over 4 schools.
What will the Project Worker be doing?
The Project Worker will:
- provide support to targeted children in small group sessions
- provide reports as required to the Management Committee
- manage the project resources
- collaborate with other project workers
- communicate with parents
- Relevant professional 3rd level degree qualification essential, for example:
Education, Psychology, Child Care, Social Work, Nursing or other relevant discipline
- A qualification in Addiction Studies is highly desirable.
- Knowledge/experience of evidence based approaches to develop social and emotional competencies are highly desirable.
All posts are subject to Garda Vetting
Closing date: 3.00pm 18th September 2019.
Interested applicants should forward a cover letter, CV and references to:
St. Fergal’s School