Education & Technology Project Officer
Camara Education Ireland addresses the need for educators to use effective technology solutions to unlock 21st Century learning opportunities for all young people. Our approach provides a custom response to training, support and infrastructure, in schools, implementing government policy and best practice. We are unique in our presence across formal and non-formal education sectors.
As a social enterprise organisation, in the education sector, we have worked with over 700 schools and youth organisations to help them effectively integrate technology as a learning tool. Our customised solutions have helped over 3,000 educators to develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to use digital tools to enhance their practice. We have delivered 7,500 devices to support the use of digital technologies in these educational settings.
Camara Ireland operates through two programmes: the Schools Programme and the TechSpace Programme. For this role, we are seeking an enthusiastic and capable individual to join the Schools Programme team and contribute towards our goal of transforming education through technology.
The successful candidate will have the following essential requirements:
- Undergraduate and/or postgraduate qualification in education
- Primary and/or Secondary Classroom Teaching experience
- Understanding of current Education Policy and Strategy in Ireland
- Experienced in the application of ICT in education
- Self-motivated with excellent organisational skills
Please see attached role description for more information.
How to Apply
- Please submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for application is Monday 26th August.
- Interviews will take place the week commencing 2nd September.