Sales & Marketing Executive
Camara Education Ireland addresses the need for educators to use effective technology solutions to unlock 21st Century learning opportunities for all young people. Our approach provides a custom response to training, support and infrastructure, implementing policy and best practice. We are unique in our presence across formal and non-formal education sectors.
As a social enterprise organisation in the education sector we have worked with over 700 schools and youth organisations to help them effectively integrate technology as a learning tool. Our customised solutions have helped over 3,000 educators to develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to use digital tools to enhance their practice. We have delivered 7,500 devices to support the use of digital technologies in these educational settings.
We are excited at Camara Education Ireland to be growing our internal team with a focus on developing and growing our brand. The candidate will work closely with the Management Team to develop our Marketing Strategy for Education Programmes in Schools and the Youth Sector. We are looking for a high calibre Sales and Marketing Executive who has a keen interest and knowledge in Digital Marketing. This role will hold a wide range of sales and marketing activities including the launch of new products.
The successful candidate will have the following essential requirements:
- Undergraduate and/or postgraduate qualification in Marketing
- Minimum of 1 year Marketing or Sales Experience
- Experienced in developing and delivering on a Marketing Strategy
- Irish Language spoken and written
- Creative Cloud Skillset (Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
- CRM experience e.g. Salesforce
Please see attached role description for more information.
How to Apply
- Please submit a CV and cover letter for the attention of email@example.com
- Deadline for application is Thursday 19th August 2019.
- Interviews will take place the week commencing 26th August 2019.