Project Manager - Schools Health Programme
We are looking for a Project Manager to work on a national health programme for primary schools. This role would be ideal for a new graduate or someone looking for a flexible position which will allow them to work from home as part of the role. Applications are invited to apply from all counties.
Project managers are responsible for the day-to-day implementation of the programme in primary schools and will be expected to make frequent visits to schools within a defined regional area. Full clean driving license and own car required.
Ideal candidates will have a background in one or more of the following areas:
- Project Management
- Health Promotion
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualities/skills:
- Highly motivated and have a high level of personal interest in the work
- Flexible, adaptive and responsive to the specific needs of the position
- Confident, effective and clear communicator
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisation, planning and administration skills
- Excellent time management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Job responsibilities will include:
- Contacting schools
- Scheduling and attending meetings
- Visiting schools
- Preparing and delivering training to teachers
- Overseeing the implementation of the programme within schools
- Providing ongoing support to all schools participating in the programme
- Troubleshooting problems
- Preparing reports
- Reporting to Senior Project Managers
- Project Manager will be working from home when not on the road visiting schools
Start date will be late August/early September 2019. Fixed term specific purpose contract until June 2020.
To apply: email cover letter and CV to email@example.com - please include a salary expectation in your cover letter.