The Super Generation
Job Specification for part time Trainers
Are you passionate about inspiring young people to achieve?
As leaders in the areas of accelerated learning, well-being and leadership, The Super Generation is passionate about helping students achieve their academic and life potential. We are currently looking for energetic and inspiring trainers to deliver our training seminars to second level students, teachers and parents. This is a part time position depending on demand during certain periods of the year.
- Deliver training seminars on study, learning, student engagement and well-being.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team or independently as needed.
- Take responsibility for all equipment and materials associated with delivery of seminars.
- Attend initial training sessions and team meetings.
- Periodically review personal effectiveness as a trainer.
- Stay abreast of new trends in education and training.
- Educated to degree level in education, youth, training/ coaching.
- Experience of working with young people.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Ability to deliver ‘as Gaeilge’ an advantage
- Flexible and willing to travel nationwide as required. (Full drivers licence and car essential)
- Excellent presentational and organisational skills.
- Understanding of the Irish Education Sector.
As schools tend to require seminars in the beginning of the school year, good availability from September through to December is an advantage. Training will be given to successful applicants. Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please reply by forwarding your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 24th 2019.