NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Enactus is an international non-profit organisation that brings together student, academic and business leaders who are committed to using the power of entrepreneurial action to improve the quality of life and standard of living for people in need.
The Programme Officer (PO) is responsible for the implementation of Enactus strategy within universities and colleges in Ireland. The PO facilitates and supports each of the Enactus Teams to become sustainable organisations that provide life changing learning experiences to team members. In addition, the PO generates ideas for further development of the Enactus programme. He or she is responsible for ensuring and improving the quality of teams and projects by spreading best practices among all Enactus teams and delivering training.
Contract: 12 months
Based in: Dublin City Centre
Reporting to: This position reports directly to the Country Manager of Enactus Ireland.
- Developing and implementing a recruitment strategy which generates commitment and understanding of Enactus by faculty and students at participating institutions.
- Conduct Team reviews, deliver tailor-made training and events to support Enactus teams to improve the quality of their programme & performance.
- Improving team performance by assisting in the development and implementation of strategies to: increase meaningful impact of Enactus projects, empower teams to become meaningful local organisations, involve University Advisors & Business Advisory Boards and expand projects and teams on existing Enactus campuses.
- Assist Teams to get prepared for presenting at (international/national) Competitions.
- Respond to requests/challenges of Enactus Teams.
- Organise and deliver training at national and local Enactus training events.
- Maintain and develop the Enactus social media outlets.
- Develop and implement an on-campus communications strategy.
- Develop and implement a digital media strategy.
- Manage other programmes and projects as assigned.
- Give input for the Enactus Ireland strategic plan, annual plan and goals.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A recognised third level degree in any field
- A social entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to be self -motivated and proactive
- Good knowledge and understanding of Irish third level education system
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT and digital marketing skills
- Prepared to work evenings & weekends when required
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout Ireland
Closing date: 18th April at 5pm
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively post your application to Enactus Ireland, 35 Exchequer Street, Dublin 2.