NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Acorn Midlands Education and Training Service wishes to advertise for the position of Photography Tutor Edenderry, Co. Offaly
Key duties will include
- Preparation and delivery of photography tuition including developing course content and learning outcomes
- Regular evaluation of learners’ progress, leading to relevant adjustments of the learning programme
- Individualisation of learning programmes - working with students to identify individual needs and support strategies
- Developing independent learning and study skills
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Other duties as they arise
- Proven ability to teach beginner and intermediate level photography classes
- Experience in film and digital photography
- Photography editing, printing and publishing
- Mobile phone photography
- Excellent team player
- Experience of teaching in classes with learners at differing levels
- Experience of tutoring Community Education/FET courses
Delivery of courses will be primarily evening time.
Please send a CV and cover letter outlining suitability to the post to Maura Kearney at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Training Coordinator, AMETS, St. Joseph’s Hall, Edenderry, Co. Offaly by Friday 15th March 2019.