An Cosán is currently expanding its QQI Level 5 Blending Learning Programme. We are seeking to recruit a number of tutors in the following areas of expertise:
- Book Keeping (Manual & Computerised)
- Marketing Practice
- Reception & Frontline Office Skills
An Cosán is a community education centre serving the community of Tallaght West for over thirty years. At the forefront of online education provision in Ireland, offering community, further and higher education programmes to communities across the country, our courses are delivered in both face to face and blended formats. Our Further Education programmes are certified through Quality Qualifications Ireland (QQI). Working in close partnership with community education centres across Ireland, we work together to increase student access, build capacity, share resources and demolish the digital divide affecting many adult learners.
Reporting to the programme lead, the tutor will play an important role in supporting and expanding provision of Further education programmes across Ireland. The tutor will contribute to the lifecycle of courses and to our overarching vision of learner and community empowerment.
Core responsibilities will include curriculum development for programme validation and the delivery of the modules stated above.
A commitment to fulfilling An Cosán’s quality assured standards is expected. Experience of teaching in an online context is desirable.
- A relevant qualification in the area of expertise required
- Experience of developing Curriculum Content for QQI Programme Validation
- A minimum of one year’s teaching and curriculum development experience
- Experience of teaching/working in the community and voluntary sector is desirable
- Experience of online education and associated technologies is also advantageous
- A reflective practitioner, capable and willing to contribute to a vibrant team of educators
- Flexibility and ability to work on own initiative and co-operatively
- Excellent multi-tasking, time management and communication skills
Payment (Occasional Hours): In line with industry standards.
Please email your curriculum vitae and a cover letter to Melisa Kearney at email@example.com by Friday, 22nd February 2019.