Cherry Orchard Community Training Centre provides training and education and certification to young early school leavers with options to meet the needs of young people from the Ballyfermot area who left school early or who left with insufficient educational qualifications. Programmes are designed to enhance each learner’s opportunities to learn new skills and achieve the certification necessary for progression into employment, further training or continued education.
The CTC also links with other service providers to increase the choices available to young people in order to enable them to make decisions based on the local availability of a range of options.
The Board of Directors invites applications from enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals for the position of
CTC Instructor (Part-Time IT)
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- A recognised relevant diploma / trade level qualification in the subject matter area and significant experience of working with young people
- Applicants must have at minimum ‘Train the Trainer’ qualification
- The ability to integrate I.T based learning, literacy development and other pedagogical skills and approaches.
- Excellent administration skills.
- A trainee-centred approach to the work.
- Supervision of learners.
- The ability to work effectively with CTC staff and learners.
- An awareness of QQI IT Modules at Level 3/4.
- Experience in the Equine Industry would be an advantage
This is initially a 6 month part time contract. The starting salary scale associated with the post is €15,826pa
Applications, must include the completed application form, CV and cover letter, should be marked private and confidential and returned to: Jonathan Hussey, Cherry Orchard Community Training Centre, Cherry Orchard Green, Ballyfermot, Dublin 10, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 1/02/2019. Late applications will not be considered and short listing may apply. Canvassing will disqualify.
CTC is an equal opportunities employer.