Fundraising Manager (Part-Time)
Job Title: FUNDRAISING MANAGER (PART-TIME)
Reports to: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Salary Scale: €45,000-€50,000 (PRO RATA)
Hours: 20 HOURS PER WEEK
Suas is an international NGO focused on education. Our vision is a world in which all children and young people have the opportunity to achieve their full potential. Our mission is to transform the lives of children and young people through education. We currently run programmes in Ireland, India, Zambia and Kenya.
- Lead and manage fundraising programmes and projects, covering all aspects of the donor communication cycle e.g. donor acquisition, donor stewardship and donor reactivation.
- Drive the delivery of the corporate/grant fundraising strategy.
- Develop, manage and retain existing corporate partnerships. Prospect and present to potential corporate partners.
- Drive the development and management of legacy fundraising strategy.
- Develop and lead on community-based fundraising activity.
- Manage any new activity for individual/regular giving/major donor fundraising.
- Manage and develop new and existing donor relationships including high net worth donor relationships.
- Investigate new or alternative funding sources and develop activity accordingly.
- Actively engage in new business development.
- Lead the delivery of the annual budget in line with organisational budget and individual income stream targets.
- Work closely with the Communications Manager to develop and manage new innovative fundraising campaigns.
- Ensure appropriate and timely follow up and recognition of all corporate and trust donations.
- Manage quality and best practice.
- Provide leadership and guidance within teams.
- Take on other duties and ad-hoc projects as required.
- Background or qualification in fundraising/communications/PR/marketing.
- Self-motivated, flexible person who is committed to our mission.
- Experience of the voluntary sector.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and experience of dealing with people.
- Excellent computer literacy and ability to adapt to new systems. Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- An ability to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality and respect.
- Ability to prepare and manage budgets and report on financial performance of projects.
- Experience of working with external suppliers to deliver successful projects and campaigns.
- Strong time management and excellent planning and project management skills.
- Strong written communciation skillls (preferably with experience writing funding applications).
Some additional hours may be necessary from time to time. The role is based at the Suas Offices at Aungier St, Dublin 2.
The salary range is €45,000 to €50,000 (pro rata) with 12.5 days annual leave.
Please send your CV and cover letter to us at email@example.com by 30th January 2019.