Title: Quality Programme Administrator.
Portobello Institute are looking for a highly organised, detail-oriented administrator with excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills. The Quality Programme Administrator will work within the Quality Department assisting with a variety of tasks involved in the delivery of our Part Time and Full time academic courses.
Quality Programme Administrator duties.
- Proving students with course details including Course handbooks and scheduled timetable for course rollout.
- Preparation of learner packs for all courses
- Preparation of tutor paperwork and assessment guidance
- Overview of Course schedules
- Materials and stock requirements
- Classrooms set up and in working order
- Ensure Learner evaluations are conducted and processed
- Schedule of assessments
- Invigilate exams and ensure timely processing of work
- Collection of assessments/assignments/results
- Log in system and storage for assignments/portfolios etc.
- Communicate with Quality accelerating any issues directly to them
The successful candidate should have
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A friendly and professional manner
- Keen attention to detail and ability to multi task
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work as part of a Team
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate attention
Start date: As soon as possible