ABC Project Co-Ordinator
Grangegorman Area-Based Childhood Programme
(Grade VI – Specified Purpose)
Dublin Institute of Technology
Based in Grangegorman, the purpose of the role is to develop, co-ordinate and deliver the Grangegorman Area-Based Childhood (ABC) Programme in accordance with the plan and budget. The ability to work in partnership is a key requirement in the role.
- Drive and co-ordinate and drive the implementation of the Grangegorman ABC programme in line with the agreed logic model, plan and budget and the Grangegorman ABC consortium principles, structures, processes and agreements
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all stakeholders and engage, motivate and support consortium members and delivery organisations at all stages of programme delivery
- Operational planning, including supporting planning for programme sustainability following the end of the current funding
- Ensure effective governance and financial management of the ABC programme
- Report to the ABC Grangegorman Programme consortium, steering group, DIT and the ABC Programme funders and management on progress and expenditure
- Identify resourcing and other needs for the delivery of the ABC programme ensuring compliance with funder requirements
- Financial planning, budget management and budget administration of funding involving a range of organisations
- Develop, implement and review systems to support the delivery of the Grangegorman ABC Programme, including governance, financial, information, monitoring and evaluation systems and structures. Ensure comprehensive and accurate records management
- Keep relevant records and provide relevant reports, including to funders
- Line management of ABC programme staff employed in DIT and liaise with project officers also supporting the ABC programme in the community
- Support organisations and staff leading ABC Grangegorman interventions, and enhance capacity to work on programmes such as ABC
- Lead the implementation of specific ABC Grangegorman interventions in line with agreed plans, including but not limited to the interagency work required to clarify and improve referral pathways for children and families, the Incredible Years programme in the area and upskilling interventions
- Coordinate and follow up on relevant meetings for the ABC Grangegorman Programme, with a range of consortium members and potential partners
- Participate in relevant internal and external committees, networks and partnerships and represent the consortium as required
- Engage in research, development, policy and dissemination work as appropriate
- Develop and implement the communications strategy and promotional material for the ABC programme
- Participate in continuous professional training and development and reflective practice as required
- Undertake any other duties as may be required by the line manager to ensure the successful co-ordination of the ABC Programme.
Please see attached Candidate Brief document for more information.
Applications will be accepted through the online application service at www.dit.ie/vacancies. A CV will be required in addition to the application form. All correspondence from the Institute regarding your application will be by email. Please ensure that the security filters on your email provider will accept emails from DIT.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Wednesday 19th December 2018. Late applications will not be accepted.
For further information about the Directorate of Student Development post please contact: Ms Catherine Lynch on email email@example.com
For queries regarding the application process, please contact Marina Murtagh on email firstname.lastname@example.org.