Role Title: Finance Officer / Trainee Management Accounts Officer
Reporting To: Senior Finance Officer
olleagues: Members of Finance Team
Primary Responsibility: General Bookkeeping and Administration Support within the Finance Department along with training in the preparation of Management Accounts
The Finance Officer / Trainee Management Accounts Officer will support the bookkeeping and administration of An Cosán’s Finances whilst training in the preparation of Management Accounts.
- Co-ordinate Creditors
- Responsible for the Counselling Income and Petty Cash for An Cosán and reconciliation of both
- Provide back up support for funders returns
- Responsibility and Management of all Corporate Visa Bills
- Assist in the Annual Audit
- All other ad hoc finance and administration duties as they arise
Trainee Duties include:
- Training in the preparation of monthly Management Accounts, Monthly Forecast and Budget Variance Analysis Reports.
- Training in the preparation of monthly funder accounts.
- Training in the preparation of Annual Budgets
- Training in the preparation of Year End Accounts
- Training in the preparation of weekly Cash Flow reporting
- Training in the management of balance sheet accounts
- Training in the preparation of financial returns on line
- Is committed to An Cosán’s ethos of transformative community education.
- At least 3 years relevant work experience within a finance/accounts department.
- Holds a minimum of QQI Level 5 in Computerised and Manual bookkeeping with a view to upskilling and continuing their professional development.
- Have proven organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to meeting deadlines
- Have excellent analytical skills
- Working knowledge of TAS Books Accounting and SAGE 50 would be an advantage although training will be provided
Particulars of the role:
- Part Time 30 hours per week
- Flexible hours
- Study Package
Salary Scale: Commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please email your CV and a cover letter to Adrienne Molloy at email@example.com by 5pm on Tuesday, 16th October. As this is an immediate start interviews will be held on Thursday 18th and Friday 19th October in An Cosán, Kiltalown Village Centre, Jobstown, Tallaght Dublin 24.
The successful candidate will be expected to take up the role no later than Tuesday, 23rd October 2018.
This post is part funded by the Department of Rural & Community Development and administered by Pobal under the Community Services Programme.