Post of Local School Completion Programme Coordinator
Specified purpose full time- maternity cover contract commencing July 2018
Corduff / Mulhuddart Together Opportunities for Education Programme invites applications for the post of Local Coordinator.
The School Completion Programme (SCP) was set up as part of Department of Education and Skills (DES) DEIS Strategy – Delivering Equality of Opportunity in Schools.
The desired impact of SCP is retention of a young person to completion of the Leaving Certificate, equivalent qualification or suitable level of education attainment which enables them to transition into further education, training or employment.
Reporting to the management committee the successful candidate must have
- Third level qualification in education, youth, community work or related discipline
- Experience in a management role
- Proven record of financial and budgetary management
- Proven record of excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of the education system and an understanding of “Early School Leaving”
- Excellent IT Skills, proficient in spreadsheets and word processing
- Experience and knowledge of inter-agency work
Salary scale as per Youth reach Coordinator scale commensurate with qualifications and experience
Closing date for applications: Friday 27th of April @ 5:00pm
Interviews will take place the week beginning Monday 14th of May
Please forward letter of application and Curriculum Vitae to
FAO: Chairperson LMC
Corduff / Mulhuddart TOFE
Riversdale Community College
Blanchardstown Road North, Dublin 15.