Vacancy Community Employment Supervisor
Turas Training Ltd. is a comprehensive rehabilitation-training programme that is tailored to suit the needs of individuals. The programme caters for the needs of individuals who are in the process of change and motivated towards further education and employment. We are currently recruiting for a CE supervisor.
Job Title: CE Supervisor Salary: As per C.E. Supervisor Rates Apply
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in the Progression of CE Participants within the context of a Special Community Employment Scheme.
- To ensure requisite rehabilitative supports for C.E. participants are in place, both at a group and individual level.
- Assist in the recruitment and induction of new participants.
- To identify and secure progression pathways upon completion of the programme.
- To support participants in placement and employment or further education/training.
- To establish and maintain records regarding participation of participants.
- Knowledge of Individual Learning Plan (ILP) and Client Progression
- Relevant 3rd level qualification or equivalent
- Knowledge of Community Employment Supervisor role
- Drug Rehabilitation Education & Training experience an advantage
- Excellent communication and report writing skills essential
- Must be able to work on own initiative
Application Form available on website: http://www.turastraining.ie/job-opportunities.html
Applicants are required to:
Submit CV, Cover Letter and Completed Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Thursday 3 May 2018 @ 3pm.
Interview date: Friday 11 May 2018 between 9.00am and 4.30pm in Bluebell. Unfortunately, interviews outside of these times cannot be accommodated.
TURAS Training Ltd.
Unit C1 Bluebell Business Centre
Old Naas Road, Dublin 12.
Ph: 01 450 5396/5069 Fax: 01 450 5069