The Paddy McGrath Housing Project offers Supported Housing to those who are homeless and have a diagnosis of HIV. The Project not only provides for the physical needs of the Residents, but it gives them a sense of security and restores their dignity. In many cases this gives them the confidence to reach out to family and friends from whom they may have been estranged for many years, and thus opens the way to reconciliation and renewed relationships
We are currently recruiting for the following role:
- Have extensive experience working in the homelessness field/addiction service
- A relevant third level qualification
- Experience and skills in key working clients with complex addiction needs and associated health needs,
- Experience using motivational interviewing, CRA and CBT Trained
- Experience of working in a residential setting an advantage.
- Experience in dealing with complex mental health difficulties
- Experience of developing and delivering workshops and groups
- Experience and skills in developing Care Plans
- Experience of case management and interagency work
- Have a knowledge and understanding of the vision, mission and values of The Paddy McGrath Housing Project
Please see attached job description for more information.
Full time 35 hours per week
Aligned to the HSE Project Worker scale
Commensurate with experience €36,019 - €51,145
Applicants should send their CV & Cover letter showing how they meet the selection criteria & e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications will be Wednesday 26th February at 12:00pm.
The Paddy McGrath Housing Project is an equal opportunities employer
Garda Vetting will apply to these roles