NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Community Mothers Programme Coordinator x 2
One based in Boyle and one based in Ballaghaderreen
The key responsibilities of the Community Mothers Programme Co-ordinator are to:
- To coordinate the development of a pilot programme of Community Mothers in either Boyle or Ballaghaderreen
- To support the recruitment, supervision and support of volunteer Community Mothers in the pilot programme
- To organise and facilitate training for the volunteer Community Mothers
- To identify parents in the community in need of peer support offered by Community Mothers volunteers
- Work with relevant agencies and organisations for the duration of this pilot project.
The posts will be based in both Boyle FRC and Ballaghaderreen FRC
The posts are Part time (7 hours per week) and a 15-month contract to June 2021
For Job description and person specification please contact Boyle FRC 071 9663000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your CV together with a letter outlining your suitability and your choice of location (Boyle or Ballaghaderreen) to: Louise Moran, Manager, Boyle FRC, Boyle, Co. Roscommon before Friday 21st February 2020.